Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #18


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or from the library, review books and of course ebooks!

Got a couple of books this week.


The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1) by Peter Lerangis

Tiger's Quest (Tiger's Saga #2) by Colleen Houck 
  

Tiger's Voyage (Tiger's Saga #3) by Colleen Houck

Tiger's Destiny (Tiger's Saga #4) by Colleen Houck


Aaaaaaand... 

Some swag (signed stuff) from JeanBookNerd.

Thanks so much!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of Colleen Houck books! I didn't like the first one, and never followed up with the series. But I hope you enjoy the series! And I love that signed swag! Tons of goodies to swim in! :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! I've heard many good things about The Tiger's Saga series. I hope you enjoy it!! I love the swag. So jealous. :X

    My STS


    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I've read the first book in the Tiger's curse series, it was cool and i enjoyed it but i haven't gotten around to reading the rest yet. Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great haul! Hope you enjo these reads, and have a great weekend! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Check This Out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow awesome haul! All these books are on my TBR pile! Great!

    Happy reading!
    My books!

    ReplyDelete