Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

I know this deserves a proper review but as I've mentioned in another review I wrote a few minutes ago my laptop's gone AWOL on me. But I've just can't keep it to myself how awesome this book is. This would probably be my favorite among the three. I really enjoyed reading this. It made me cry a lot. I didn't want to finish this and yet at the same time I had this urge to just keep on going. I'm definitely going to miss Tessa, Will, Jem and all of the characters that I've come to love. The ending was certainly very unpredicatable and I see a possible cameo of certain characters from TID to TMI. This novel also answered a lot of questions that has bugged me from the moment I started reading both TMI and TID. And I honestly can't wait for the finale of TMI next year. I think this had a very bittersweet ending. The epilogue actually made me cry. Anyway, I soooooooo love this book and I'd give this 10/5 stars if only I could.


PS: Yeah, I know. I'm kinda' late in reading this and all. It did take me a while to get my hands on a copy. That's how in demand it is until now. I will definitely write a proper review soon.

RATING: 5/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment