Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #16

Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or from the library, review books and of course ebooks!

I got a couple of books this week. :)


Tiger's Curse (Tiger's Saga #1) by Colleen Houck
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Keneally

Never Too Far (Too Far #2) by Abbi Glines
Fallen Too Far (Too Far #1) by Abbi Glines
Flirting With Maybe by Wendy Higgins

What did you guys get?

2 comments:

  1. I have to get Tiger's Saga soon, I've seen so many positive reviews on it.

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete