Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #10


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It features each blogger’s most anticipated books.



 SUMMARY FROM GOODREADS:

Companion to Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker.

Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…

This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.

Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…

Note: Mature themes, sexual situations, religious discussions.
  

Expected Date of Publication:  March 1, 2013 by Sourcebooks Fire

WHY I CAN’T WAIT 

I've read Catching Jordan and I'm currently reading Stealing Parker and for some reason her books make me feel good. It's like one of those feel good books that you just can't help but read and feel happy after. I love her writing style. The fact that she doesn't write annoying female characters is plus for me too. Jordan and Parker from both books are actually feisty and I love that in female characters. And don't get me started on the yummy book boyfriends. Man, she really does know how to create awesome characters. Anyway, I just can't wait to get my hands on this one. Might end up pre-ordering this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment